Follow these steps:
- Get Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 from here.
- Download Empire Browser 1.5 here (for reference).
- Download the desktop version of a cloud storage service (I recommend SkyDrive that gives you 7 GB) and that you can join here and download the desktop client here).
- Get a Microsoft Windows PC (duh)
- Make sure your PC supports ActiveX and runs Vista or up
- Have Internet Explorer on your PC (Version 9 and up).
- You are set to go! Just wait for the next lesson, where we'll learn the basics of Visual Basic.NET!